Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hits out of nowhere

Woke up this morning feeling like crap.  A cold is coming on quick. Last night, I woke up and felt like something hard was in my throat, and I just couldn't clear it.  It hurt and my sinuses feel full.

This morning, my eyes are watery, don't want to stay open, and I am exhausted.

My head is a bit achy, I'm sniffling and blowing my nose.

This is not good.

I can't get sick.  I'm not up for another month of being sick.

Everyone always asks about my numbers, because "my numbers" were an important gauge on my health at the time.  Guess what?  My numbers have been stellar for quite some time.  However, just because I have a decent white count, it doesn't mean they know what to do!  I feel like my immune system is there, but they are loafers...just not working like they should!

1 comment: