Friday, June 20, 2014

Can't Sleep...

This week, I was put on Vitamin B12 supplements by my doctor after noticing a trend in my bloodwork the past few months.
It was like someone flipped a switch.
My energy levels improved the day I took my first B12!  I had been going down for a 2-3 hour nap every afternoon, and now I'm at the point where I am tired, but I can't sleep.  My mind has so much energy, its making me nervous.

I guess I am concerned, tired, bored, and have lots of ideas...and can't sleep.  1 am and I am up, dreading the fact that I know how tired I will be tomorrow and with all the stuff I have on my list to do.

In other news, my hair is coming  back and its curly.  My hair was straight as a rail before my cancer--- isn't that wild?

I'm getting hot flashes again.  That sucks.

Wow this seems like a bit of a negative post-- sorry about that, can you tell I'm tired??

Have a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment