Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Remission!

I haven't posted in over a month, sorry about that!
The long and short of it:  I am in remission!  Yay!  I started maintenance therapy, which is a daily pill regimen.  I am taking more ATRA (tretinoin), methotrexate, folic acid, and 6-mcr (did I abbreviate that right?) for one year. 
I have spent this entire month in physical therapy, because my right hip has had shooting pains on and off since summer.  Its so much better from physical therapy.  Anyone who tells you physical therapy is a joke didn't take it seriously and doesn't know what they are talking about. 

Okay!  That's about it.  I am hoping to remember to continue on this blog, but I will start integrating other parts of my life, as well.  Trying to get to normal is my next adventure or chapter in this book...

L

No comments:

Post a Comment