Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Friday! Happy Warmer Temps and fog and snow and rain and such...

Well, Its been a few days and I am feeling better. 
I still have sniffles, but I am not going through a box of Kleenex a day.  With those sniffles, there is some coughing.  I don't mind the coughing, its rare, only when I get up after sitting or laying down for a long time.  That, my friends, is what post nasal drip is.  I never knew what post nasal drip meant until this year, funny, eh?  I've had it with colds, but never knew the name of it!  I have all this newfound medical knowledge!  Maybe I should switch careers and go into nursing.



The ribs still hurt.  Like crazy.  It is a pain I have never experienced before, and don't want to experience again.  Three, no four doctors, since Christmas have all explained the pain in the ribs is from the bronchial issues I am having, and they will take some time to heal.  It hurts to walk or wear a bra.  It even hurts a bit to wear a sleeping bra (I will find the one that I love and post it on here later). 


Did anyone reading this have a hard time with a bug this winter or in the past?  I'm trying to up my game on the liquids, they say it helps, but cold liquids instigate coughing.  Its been a lot of decaf herbal and green tea and tomato and chicken soups.  You pee so much more, but I know its good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment