Thursday, November 3, 2016

What happens when we die?

I am having a terrible time dealing with what happens when we die.  Lately, it just seems to be something I keep thinking about.  I wish we knew.  I wish it was easy...we go here, there...somewhere.  We continue to exist.  My fears grow every day that we no longer exist and I don't exist...I can't imagine it no matter how hard I try. 
I can't imagine not existing.  I can't imagine being no longer my soul, if that makes sense. 
(taken from my other blog today)  I found it worth sharing.  i would love your thoughts on death, too.  We don't have to get too religious, I just need some honest beliefs on what happens

I find myself up late at night, well, I don't sleep through the whole night.  I get horrible hot flashes, and my mind doesn't let me sleep.  So, I think...too much.  Lately, I keep thinking about the afterlife, if one exists.

Death is my biggest fear, yet its something that we all will face and experience.  We all are guaranteed death.  If my mind stops, what happens next?  what happens to my soul?  Its too much for me to deal with.

Hey, I said my mantra this morning with power!  I have two listings coming out in the next couple weeks that are going to be what takes me to the next level.  I'm really excited, and I've gotten a reduction on another listing, so I hope it moves soon, too.  I need it to, for my clients.

1 comment:

  1. The most satisfying answers to life’s big questions can be found in the bible. To understand what happens at death we have to understand how we came into existence. In the bible at Genesis 1:27 it says, “and God went on to create the man in his image..….male and female he created them”. Genesis 2:7 says, “and Jehovah God went on to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life and the man became a living person”. From these two scriptures we can understand that mankind was created by God from the dust from the ground. The bible also provides a satisfying answer to what happens to us when we die. Genesis 3:19 says, “For dust you are and to dust you will return”. This scripture helps us to understand that we return back to that from which we were created, dust from the ground. Are we conscious during this time? Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10 says, “For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all…… Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave….”. I hope this alleviates some of your fear about what happens at death. This question can lead to other questions like: Why do humans suffer? Why do we die? Can the dead live again? Please visit JW.org for satisfying answer to these questions and more.

    ReplyDelete