Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Update

Guess what?!  I am only mildly neutropenic!  My ANC yesterday was 1.2, which is wonderful!  I am getting there!  I can't wait, done with chemo, getting my bone marrow biopsy in two weeks, and then hopefully on the road to recovery.

Today I tried to do a few dishes, but that's about as far as I got.  My legs still get really shaky and feel weak after standing for twenty minutes.  Its scary, but I know it will go away.

I have an ointment for my eye because I have a slight infection in it.  It is not fun trying to get this stuff in my eye every four hours, but I am trying my best.  I want it to go away as quick as possible.  My skin is dry and starting to peel again, not fun, but I am determined to get through this last part of the chemo process.  I am a warrior princess, training is almost over and life can begin again!!

1 comment: